RE: Buying a Miata

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Buying a Miata
From: "DV-Brian L. Richardson" <brichardson@transystems.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:12:58 -0600
Well I found a '94 R with 36000 on it.  I'm going to have it checked out
at a shop this afternoon.  How can I tell if the differential is good or
not?  When I test drove the car the inside rear tire spun and hopped a
little bit when hard on the throttle in a corner.  Is this a sign of a
bad or going bad dif.  Or is it possible that both wheels were spinning
and I could only hear the one on the drivers side.  The back of the car
did come a round some when all of this was happening.

Please respond privately, as I'm on the digest and wouldn't get the
replies until much later today or tomorrow.

Thank in advance

Brian Richardson
Brichardson@transystems.com