Has anybody asked Speedvision or any other station to televise autocross

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Has anybody asked Speedvision or any other station to televise autocrossing before?
From: Adam Popp <r.a.f.t.@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 19:28:00 -0500
Hello again team.netters!This is Adam Popp. I was wandering if anybody
ever emailed or asked Speedvision or ESPN to televise autocrossing on
their station. Because I was thinking about doing that!
        Bob Tunnell have you? I saw that you are in TV programming and if you
or anybody else hasn't suggested that to Speedvision or ESPN I'm
thinking about doing so. I think we should get a sales team together
like you said, to promote autocrossing to Speedvision or any other
channel. Is it all right if I suggest to them to talk to you and is it
alright if I put your email address down or phone number down when I
email them? When I'm going to email them, I'm going to suggest they try
it out like you said, bring one of their TV crews out with their
announcers to a Pro Solo. They could talk to you about how to set it up
the cameras on course and about the program itself. I would like to see
how autocrossing would fair on television even if it is only one time.
Bob get back to me if you are interested!