Re: New car classifications

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New car classifications
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:50:43 -0800
Oh yeah! Allow updates/backdates within the whole ESP class....
That way I can put a LS1 in the '99 Cobra and make it fast!
(Hey, somebody needs to.......)

Mikey

>>>the 99+ Cobra Mustang in FS and ESP on a separate line.  No IRS
update/backdate.  <<

>While I understand what being on a seperate line means to me, no
update/backdate, I really don't understand the rationale.  My car's chassis
is virtually identical to a 99, they're both in FS and ESP, the IRS is
supposed to be a bolt on, etc.  It seems instead of keeping costs down SCCA
is trying to force more new car purchases.

>Mustangs aside, it just seems that updates/backdates should be allowed
within a class, especially when they are bolt ons.

>If the IRS proves to be worthless that means the 99 Cobra's won't have the
ability to put in the live axle either.