Re: The Cost of A-X (long)

To: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Subject: Re: The Cost of A-X (long)
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:55:43 -0600
I had thought in the begining That tires would be the big expense. I quickly
found
out that its not. Travel is without a doubt the most expensive part of the
deal. You are correct that alot of people don't want to know what it really
costs(AutoX). However most of us are not the type who would stay home and
watch TV all summer either. We(or a least I) would have to find something
exciting
to do. And it most likely would involve the internal combustion engine. Jet
skis,airplanes,dirt bikes,boats or something. Kinda sounds like we just came
back to spending money doesn't it. The point is if we didn't do this(AutoX)
most of us would be doing something else like it.

Mike B. TLS#1