Re: San Diego Tour Tibit Reports - More?

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: San Diego Tour Tibit Reports - More?
From: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 07:10:04 -0700
I hope those of us trapped 'at home' will be able to count on Randy and others
to continue to share with us details and tidbits as they occur over the next
two days. We will hang on every typed word  :-).

Interesting that Kumho tires is there with support when I couldn't order of
their tires just a few weeks ago (none were to be had, even through Scotty)
and bought BFG instead. I guess 'the boat' arrived?

May "The G Force" be with you.......

Scott Meyers