Re: San Diego Tour

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: San Diego Tour
From: Rex Tener <rex@marimba.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:47:33 -0800
At 01:04 PM 3/22/99 EST, TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:
>I think most of us would be happy just to see some *results*  :-)

Hi Mark,

Here is what I remember after too little sleep last night.

1.  Shauna Marinus
2.  T.C. Kline
3.  Thomas Harringtion
4.  Rob Luis
5.  Bill Buetow
6.  Bill Sanford

After the MR2T's were the majority of the top times on Saturday, the
normally aspirated competition dominated the top times on Sunday.  T.C.
Kline had top time on Sunday followed by Marinus, Buetow, Tener, and
Sanford (actually, Sanford and I might have swapped places on the final run?).

San Diego region put on a fantastic National Tour.  The weather and course
were great and the competition was tremendous.

Rex Tener
rex@marimba.com