well it's a race

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: well it's a race
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:12:44 PST
Since this team Laughing stock member Cannot make it to Texas this
weekend we have decided to spend an extended weekend in beautiful State
College Pa. (penn state for those who didn't know) for our yearly ritual
of the "CASE RACE" bassically an inter university challange to see who
can drink the most beer..  I'll be rooting For you guys from my bar
stool (mike what channel are you on again?)
and any list members in state college if you see the RED barron Say hi
look for the red Z3 with the BFGoodrich Winshield banner My TLS banner
Froze and ripped of by wipers at last month's ice races..

Ta Ts time to get ineberated

Jeff