Re: Interesting observation, GSX vs Probe

To: Mtnman3620@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting observation, GSX vs Probe
From: Stan Whitney <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:48:40 -0600
I used to onw a 94 Probe GT, and that car, in 3rd or 4th, was very quick
from 50-90, my seat of the pants tells me the talon is faster, but only if
I pick the right gear - it feels better in a tall gear (like 4th) where I
can build to peak boost and hold it for a while, than 3rd, where it has
revved past what feels like the power/torque peaks.

Tough to say, the probe did feel stiffer and harsher though, my car on
stock shocks is almost cushy.

Stan Whitney
DP/EP CRX
GS 97 Talon AWD