Re: Course Safety?

To: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Course Safety?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:57:19 -0600
>Front wheel drive cars are unsafe under hard braking while attempting
>negotiate a sharp turn, especially on "sticky" tires.  There is no
place for
>them in Autocross.
>
>NOW THAT'S AN EXTREME VIEW.
>
>Ps.  Wally, I do too agree with you on most things, and this is one.
>
>James Rogerson
===========================
Umm, trying to turn ANY car while being "full on the binders" can be
unsafe.

Most problems are caused by driver error.  But then of course we all
knew that already.

And quit picking on us poor FWD drivers.  Or we'll buzz you to death
with 4 banger open pipe cars.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix