1999 CIR Schedule

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 1999 CIR Schedule
From: William Wagner <wcwagner@soltec.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:01:08 -0600 (CST)
        The long awaited :) Central Illinois schedule is ready to go.  See
below or for contact info and the schedule, check our web site at:

        http://www.soltec.net/~wcwagner/cir.html

I'm also working on adding directions to all of our sites.  Hope to have
that completed in a few days.

Central Illinois Region
1999 Autocross Schedule

April 18 - Champaign County Fairgrounds, Urbana, IL
April 24 & 25 - Univ of Illinois, Assembly Hall Parking Lot, Urbana, IL
May 2 - Parkland Truck Driving Range, Rantoul, IL
May 16 - Illinois Central College, East Peoria, IL
May 23 - Champaign County Fairgrounds, Urbana, IL
June 6 - Illinois Central College, East Peoria, IL
June 20 - Illinois Central College, East Peoria, IL
June 27 - Rantoul Aviation Center, Rantoul, IL
July 11 - Utica Go Cart Track
July 17 & 18 - Vermilion County Airport, Danville, IL
July 25 - Illinois Central College, East Peoria, IL
Aug 8 - Utica Go Cart Track
Aug 22 - Rantoul Aviation Center, Rantoul, IL
Aug 29 - Illinois Central College, East Peoria, IL
Sept 12 - Parkland Truck Driving Range, Rantoul, IL
Sept 19 - Illinois Central College, East Peoria, IL
Sept 25 & 26 - Vermilion County Airport, Danville, IL
Sept 26 - Illinois Central College, East Peoria, IL
Oct 10 - Illinois Central College, East Peoria, IL
Oct 16 & 17 - Vermilion County Airport, Danville, IL
Nov 20 & 21 - Vermilion County Airport, Danville, IL

Bill Wagner
CIR Editor
414 N High St
Rantoul IL 61866-1821