Re: Re[2]: Rant (Was: Re: Protest Oil Companies)

To: <scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Rant (Was: Re: Protest Oil Companies)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:18:57 -0500
>>> I suppose you'll really rant when you hear NATO blew up the Yugo
>>plant. > . .
>
>>Mercy killing then, was it?
>

>     Nope, I saw that coming a long time ago. ('bout 3 weeks)
>     Unfortunately, the plant also made tanks and guns.  I thought
>     diversity was supposed to be good for business?  ;)  Sure does
make
>     OEM parts a bit unlikely in the future though..........
>

>     Scott "saw too many SUV's with one occupant on the way to work
today"
>     Phelps
============================
Wait, a Yugo tank with Yugo guns.  Now THAT'S funny!!!!

Somehow I just can't envision a Yugo tank being too much threat to
allied forces.  And I'd be willing to bet that the allied (really just
Americans) forces would be laughing so hard that thay'd have trouble
actually shooting back.

And Scott, if you hate to see one occupant SUVs then you'd probably hate
hearing that I was cruising at about 110-115 on the freeway coming back
home from a Solo event Sunday.  Why those speeds?  Because traffic
prevented me from going any faster.  ;^)

Of course I still managed to average 28 MPG on the trip so it wasn't too
much of an impact on the environment.

Damn tree huggers always manage to spoil my fun.  Why just last fall I
had to shoot two Green Peace volunteers who were blocking my attempt to
club baby seals for their fur pelts.   And I drove the pelts back home
in a Humvee getting about 8 MPG on diesel fuel.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Drive like the wind
Straining the limits of machine and man.
Laughing out loud with fear and hope
I've got a desperate plan.
"Red Barchetta" by Rush