RE: sunfire

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: sunfire
From: Brad M <inetmail@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:47:24 -0400
Danny,
I own a 99 Cavalier Z24.  not a sunfire but it is still a "J" body.  I
am going to autoX'ing this weekend (hopefully).  I know that there are
others out there
who Drive "J" bodies at AutoX.   There is some information about it at
www.j-body.org    There is also a mailing list that is for "J" bodies
and there is a
lot of information about modifications,autoX'ing and anything else
having to do with "J"'s.  Where are you at and what year is your car?  I
will try and get
some e-mail addy's of fellow autoX'ers for you.

Brad
http://drive.to/Z24

Daniel Thomas wrote:

  Hi,
  Does anyone else autox a Pontiac Sunfire?
  I have only ran 5 autocrosses in this car and have yet to
  see another one.
  I could use some info on tire and alignment settings.
  Thanks.

  Danny Thomas
  Pontiac Sunfire GT (GS)
  ???Future Autox Car???