Re: Spokes: Re: Kumho directional tread??

To: Tommy Regan <tommy_regan@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spokes: Re: Kumho directional tread??
From: "m.roadster performance usa, l.l.c." <dan@mroadster.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:06:10 -0500
At 09:31 AM 4/20/1999 -0700, Tommy Regan wrote:
>Danny Boy,
>
>I think Kumhos are assymetrical and not directional.  Meaning they have
>a specific "outside" sidewall, but it doesn't matter in which direction
>they rotate.  So don't pay attention to the rotation arrows, only the
>"this side out" markings.  So the outsides will always be the outsides.

oh that note...just out of curiosity, has anyone run on the Kumhos with the
"outsides" on the "insides"? :)

i had to flip-flop my previous Toyo RA1s about 3/4 through its life to save
the outside edges and they worked fine but that was a different
construction than the Kumho.

does anyone have any idea on how to even out the wear with the outside and
inside corners?

dan pedroza
http://www.mroadster.com
tel : (512) 9 9 0 - 8 2 1 1