Safety Tech Procedure

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Safety Tech Procedure
From: Jenaro Rodriguez <dicej@cnw.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:13:29 -0700
I feel really stupid asking this, but it just occurred to me. When your
car is getting Tech'ed, do you leave the steering wheel locked or with
the key in the ignition and the steering wheel lock disengaged? Does it
make a difference? I've gone through my whole front suspension
thoroughly, replacing bushings and checking everything. Every event that
I go to I keep getting the comment that I might have a loose inner Tie
Rod. For whatever its worth the car is an '83 RX7 GS with manual
(non-power) steering. I always leave the key in the ignition with the
lock disengaged. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
--
         Jenaro Rodriguez
            '83 RX7 GS