Re:Killer tech inspectors

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <Patrick507@aol.com>
Subject: Re:Killer tech inspectors
From: scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 99 09:35:02 -0500

Author:  <Patrick507@aol.com > wrote:

>I have had trouble in the philly region with inspectors that feel they are
>destructively testing the car.

>Last week, another jerked on my battery until he bent the factory sheet metal
>battery box.  Then told me my battery was loose.

        Geez!  Remind me not to run the Yugo in Philly!  They'd probably fail me
        after flipping the car on it's roof, to see whether or not it would be
        safe in a rollover!  "Is a Yugo *really* a closed car?"   That seems a
        bit excessive to me.  All the tech inspectors I've encountered have been
        really nice......

     Scott Phelps
     Team SOL #1
     88 Yugo GVX EP