Kumho Recommended Pressures?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumho Recommended Pressures?
From: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 17:12:53 -0700
They are 225-50-15 Kumhos on 6x15 rims.

The car is a '92 240 SX SE at 2750#, rear drive, IRS, camber challenged in
front (damn those inconsistent Japenese engineers.....).

Deceased G-Farces liked 42# front, 37# rear until untimely and early death  :-(

First Question - Could anyone give me ballpark F & R pressures to start with?
I have a pyrometer to help as the event progresses.

Second Question - can one "read' the sidewall on Kumhos for 'scrub' as a clue?

Informed advice appreciated. Event is Sunday, tomorrow. Tires have been heat
cycled.....

Thanks,

Scott Meyers