Re: ProSolo

To: "Kat Bryce" <katbryce@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: ProSolo
From: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:07:54 -0400
I was at that rainfest too. The weather made it by far the most unpleasant
autocrossing experience of my life. The weather was downright Biblical. As a
first born male, I was concerned.

But my enduring image of that event was Howard Duncan lying face down in
four inches of standing water in a monsoon trying to get the lights fixed.
To me, he seemed pretty interested in getting them fixed and getting the
event over. He had impossible conditions to work with that weekend.

Steve Ostrovitz