Fear and loathing in SRF was Re: Palm Pilot as temp probe

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fear and loathing in SRF was Re: Palm Pilot as temp probe
From: Kevin Wenzel <kwenzel@privateI.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:12:25 -0600 (MDT)
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Paul Foster wrote:

> Speaking of huge controversies, what was the result of the testing?

http://www.specracer.com/news.html

has the results.  For popular perspective, also see the discussion area on
the same site:

http://www.specracer.com/discus/board.html

I have absolutely no input on the whole G-Force wear issue, but I can say
that the SRF tire is as bad as it sounds.  Never thought I'd be pining for
A008s...

OTOH, the Hoosiers I use on the DSP car last quite some time (if I don't
flat-spot them).

Kevin Y. Wenzel
kwenzel@privateI.com
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/