Kansas City autox on June 20th?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kansas City autox on June 20th?
From: "Susan L. Collicott" <camel@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
I'm going to be in Kansas City on June 20th, and was wondering if there
are any autoxs scheduled for that day anywhere nearby ... (actually
arriving the evening before - anyone have any great steak restaurant
reccomendations?)

Of course, I'd need to beg a car from someone. :)  (Or hmmm, I could race
the rental Grand Prix...)

Thanks,

Susan
'96 BS Miata R - I think it's red, somewhere under all the dirt and
pawprints...

                Susan Collicott        camel@serv.net
If you were dirt upon a road, in sultry summer weather, I'd be a cloud
             and rain on you, and we'd make mud together.