Re: rookie stripes?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rookie stripes?
From: Carl Couric <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 14:12:00 -0400

THEN "Eric Linnhoff in KC" wrote:

>What's that supposed to mean? So he's got a slight depth perception
>problem.  Quit pickin on the poor man, it's not his fault that he's not
>as slow as the guys in front of him.

        Q: Why doesn't Dale Earnhardt hit the wall?

        A: It doesn't have a number on it...

Later...
Carl
                        --- Home Page of ---
 - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale
 - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://carlc.bocanet.com
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                   *** South Park Racing ***
          Oh my God! You've killed a CONE... You B*st*rd!