parts swap questions

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts swap questions
From: Gent Matthew-EMG030 <Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:49:22 -0400
I have a question regarding parts swapping across cars for autocross.  I am
going to order the SCCA rulebook, but keep forgetting to make the call when
I have the number available.

Are you allowed to swap parts across different years and trims of a
particular car?  Does it make a difference if the car is listed on a
different line in the yearbook?  What about stock vs street prepared?  Is
the type-r also in G-stock?

I drive a 97 integra gsr.  What I'd like is some type-r take-off parts,
specifically sway bars.  I know they may be hard to come by.

Thanks
Matt