Fwd: Honda Contingency

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Honda Contingency
From: Heathcakes@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 23:45:40 EDT
--part1_bf544d15.247b76e4_boundary

From: Heathcakes@aol.com
Full-name: Heathcakes
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 23:33:48 EDT
Subject: Honda Contingency
To: owner-autox@autox.team.net

I hope someone in authority either from Honda or SCCA Contingency program is
listening to this request.  The listing in Sportscar does not list National
Tours as part of the contingency program.  If this is true, and they are
paying National Tours for 1999 does anyone know when this went into effect?
I am wondering because of the Meridian Tour in February when the details of
any contingency program were not listed.

C. Heath McMillan
CSP Honda CRX

--part1_bf544d15.247b76e4_boundary--