Re: Traction control and ABS in S/P

To: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Traction control and ABS in S/P
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:59:30 -0700
   Yep, that's right, that's the only kind of car I drive is  Corvette.
Nope, never drove nuthin else in my whole life. Even as a McKamey, BMW, PCA,
SCCA, Audi, Corvette instructor I just say, *nope, sorry I can't hep ya,
gotta have a vette!*

   C'mon guys, ABS can only help if yer doin it right to begin with, it's
been proven over and over, ya gotta get yer heads outa the sand here ;-)

sbw