Is This For Real or Phony?

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Is This For Real or Phony?
From: Jim Ourand <sojim@home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 23:51:18 -0700
Autox content? What would happen to this list?

This was forwarded to me:

It appears government is giving away out money again
How would we keep in contact with our buddies without going broke
CNN reported that in the next two weeks, Congress is going to vote on
allowing telephone companies to charge for Internet access. That means,
every time we make a long distance e-mail we will receive a long
distance
charge. This will get costly. Please visit the following web site and
complain to your Congressman at http://www.house.gov/writerep
<http://www.house.gov/writerep> .
Don't allow this to pass.  It is urgent!  I hope all of you will pass
this
on to all your friends and family. All of us have an interest in this
one.
PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW TODAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

Jim