Re: suburban rear doors

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: suburban rear doors
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 17:16:08 -0500
Two piece hatch -- part with glass goes up, bottom part goes down.  That's what
we have on our '96 Tahoe (Suburban is the same way).  I much prefer that style
to the doors because you don't have the big vertical strip blocking your view in
your rearview mirror and if you are hauling something that is so long that it
sticks out the back, you can just close the top half and leave the bottom have
open.  Also, with the hatch you have a rear window washer / wiper that isn't
available with the doors -- that window gets very dirty when you are driving in
a light rain.  The jack on my trailer is set back far enough that it doesn't
interfere with the lower half of the hatch is open.

Kevin Brown  AP '74 TR6
Odessa, MO