RE: Left foot

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Left foot
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:24:22 -0700
Personally, I think this whole LFB issue is highly overrated. LFBers will
tell you it's the thing to do. Well, of course they'll feel that way. They
can do it!

Which isn't to say if you can't do it, you'll never learn. With practice,
you can learn to do almost anything. Like, for centuries, left handed people
had to learn to write with their right hands. Of course, they learned, but
it was painful, and it encouraged dislexia (did I spell that right?) and
things like that.

So, you can keep practicing your left foot braking, but if it causes you
headaches, like it does to me, it's probably not all that worth learning.

Katie K.