Contingency/apocalypse info

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Contingency/apocalypse info
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 22:44:01 -0500
"Hoosier pays contingency with tires, not cash. However, I thought BFG
was still paying cash to their winners."

http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/contingency.html has all the dirt.
BFG excludes the ProSolo National Series.

"We will all know its the end when Katie buys an AR-15 and takes it on
vacation."

Katie, on the off chance you didn't know, an AR-15 is a gun, er, weapon
in Army-speak.  Think M-16.  I thought the first sign of the apocalypse
was Phil Eithier swearing a couple years ago.  :)

--
Jeff Cashmore, who at one time in his military career was made to
disassemble/assemble his M-16 in under 2 minutes with his bare hands,