Re: SCCA Politics / Second Shooter / Grassy Knoll

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: SCCA Politics / Second Shooter / Grassy Knoll
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:09:35 -0400
Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com wrote:

> Seriously, how do you get a good nights sleep when you worry about stuff
> like this...founded or unfounded?

The second shooter was hiding in the storm drain not the grassy knoll.
The grassy knoll was only used for Command and Control. But Kennedy's
brain is actually still alive in the basement of the White House. They
are trying to clone a new body but they can only make him look like a
sheep at this stage.

And the CIA is using me for sleep deprivation experiments. They
constantly harrass me by flying a black helicopter over my apartment
late at night. I am trying to locate a Stinger missle to put an end to
it. Anybody have one laying around?

Paul Foster