TLC triumphs at Tallahassee

To: autocross <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: TLC triumphs at Tallahassee
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:34:51 -0500
It is with great pride and a tear in my eye, that i announce that all 3
TLS members participating in a local regional event at Tallahassee, came
home with first place trophys in their respective classes. David Hawkins
#15, and yours truly #5, traveled from Pensacola to join our host member
from Dixie region, Karl Rickert #25.  As usual, Dixie region ran another
excellent event, and managed to hold off the monsoons until all was
done.  Upon presentation of the trophys, all 3 TLS members dedicated
this marvelous feat to all TLS supporters, and especially to our great
leader, M.B.  TLS reigns again!

--
John Galligan
galligan@gulftel.com