Re: ST @ Nationals

To: Vince Bly <Vince.Bly@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: ST @ Nationals
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:10:31 -0400
Vince Bly wrote:

> Just for the record (relative to my Evansville Tour challenge), I will
> NOT be changing tires!  I plan to run on the same AVS Intermediates
> that I will use for the ride out from Virginia.

Hey, that's cool Vince. But don't expect any favoritism. I drive my 944
Turbo to PCA club races but I don't feel I can complain that I am not a
frontrunner since I don't have spherical bearings as suspension bushings
and 650 lb springs.

I also drive it to local autocrosses on Kumhos because 1) Hoosiers are
too expensive,  2) they cannot handle street hazards very well, and 3)
it is too damn hot in Florida to change them at the site.

Paul Foster