LA Divisional Thanks!

To: Autox List Nationals <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: LA Divisional Thanks!
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:03:40 -0700 (PDT)
I wanted to say thanks to Guy for putting in so much time promoting and putting
on a great event.  The weather was great and the Craig Nagler designed course
was a blast.  Some of the best consideration I've seen for helping
out-of-towners get back on the road at a reasonable hour.

Besides being there from dawn 'till shutdown, Guy also found time to take our
exhaust home and reweld it Saturday after it decided to break right after the
manifold cat.  The "new" Tri-Point engineered :-)  exhaust held together great
and allowed me to stage a come from behind win Sunday!

Thanks Guy!

-Andy McKee