Re: SS ride in Evansville?

To: Christa Meck <cmeck@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: SS ride in Evansville?
From: "Steven N. Burkett" <sburkett@ooi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:45:13 -0500 (CDT)
On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Christa Meck wrote:

> Hi all.  I am looking for a ride in SS/SSL for the Evansville Tour.
> If you have an RX-7 you wouldn't mind letting me drive in, I'll bring
> the Kumhos!

If you don't get any better offers, you are welcome to use/abuse my car.
I say "better offers", because I'm a rookie, and the car is completely
factory stock, down to the alignment and air filter.

It's a '93 touring, which according to my sources has the same springs,
but slightly softer shocks than the R models.  It weighs about about
fifty pounds more, but it's got comfy leather seats to make up for it ;-)

I will gladly let you run it in exchange for some set-up tips and a chance
to run on race rubber...

I've run in seven events this year (my first year out) and am taking
McKamey at Evansville, so my goal is to come in last place without making
a complete jerk of myself.

Let me know if you are interested.

Steven

p.s.  I guess another disadvantage of driving my car would be that since
I'm at McKamey on Friday, you probably won't be able to get in any
practice runs.