Re: Looking for Wendover Pro Ride in Fstock

To: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Subject: Re: Looking for Wendover Pro Ride in Fstock
From: Kii Lockhorn <kiirenza@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:48:46 -0700
HAVOCDEAN@aol.com wrote:

> Well,
>
>         If Alex is asking for a ride in Wendover, Than I will too!!!!!!!
> Fbody, Stang or Bimmer for P4 or a P3 ride Fbody, Stang or Vette. BFG's would
> be a big help but beggers can't be choosers. Let me know what car and how
> muchit will cost. I don't expect it for free.

     Well, I'm have considering *driving* out to Wendover in my FS Camaro....
y'all know I have nothing better to do during the summer than to drive all over
the country... ;) Anyway, if I go through with this, I *definitely* don't want
be driving all the way out there by myself (from Maryland), so if someone's
looking for an FS ride (or whatever other class my car is legal for -- P4, for
instance), talk to me!

Karen Kraus
1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (FS34)

ps., no, my codriver is *not* flying in to wendover; he just plain can't make
this one if he wants to go to nationals too!

--

"You never get away, you only get someplace else."
     -- Lovka's Dilemma

"No matter what they're telling you, they're not telling you the whole truth."
     -- Todd's Principle

"What people want to kill is not themselves, but the pain."
     -- Abrahms Spring

http://www.erols.com/kiirenza