So i gathered two of each animal!!!!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: So i gathered two of each animal!!!!!!
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 19:45:41 EDT
It was another awful local Kansas City event. Well not the event, the weather.
some of us were standing around talking (under the viaduct) as it poured for
the second time today. We started thinking about how many local events we
have had this year that it didn't rain. The conclusion was two!  I have
started to program
my lawn sprinkler system using the local Auto-x schedule. In other words if we
have an event scheduled, program it not to come on at all that day. So far
this theory
is batting a 1000%. I collected two of every animal as it rained today and
put them in the trailer. But I have one small problem, I could only find one
"Three toed Linnhoff"!
Maybe god didn't intend for them to reproduce after all.

Mike B. TLS#1