Re: Neat T-shirt

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Neat T-shirt
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 01:41:38 -0500
Don't forget that claims by American automakers to the contrary, Lucas
should be credited for the intermittent wipers years before Detroit thought
of it!

Or, there's the triple-position Lucas headlight switch
  Bright
  Dim
  Flicker

--Rocky (driver of a British racecar for 35 years and no real complaint
about my Lucas parts. The only real electrical problem I had was with the
lights in a set of <American-made> aftermarket gauges in my street Spit
where the prior owner made some insane attempt to redesign the whole wiring
system. They caught fire! The fix was to rip it all out, get a Spitfire wire
loom from my favorite Britcar junkman [TS Imports, Pandora, Ohio] and have
it put back to original.)