Lucas Jokes

To: strano@stranoparts.com
Subject: Lucas Jokes
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 13:41:03 -0700

Sam, et al:

I have to chime in with Rocky on the Lucas subject.  I have had to replace the
Lucas starter on my MGB, after it was "ONLY" 22 years old.  I had to replace the
alternator, when it was "ONLY" 26 years old, and then I had to replace the
starter relay when it was "ONLY" 27 years old.  Those darn low-quality Lucas
parts!

However, these LBC's DO have the reputation for freaky electrical glitches, and
must have earned it somehow. . .

Like the "Lucas" problem my Lucretia had at Nationals, right, CHuck?

And I want TWO of those shirts!  One for me, on in JK  Jackson's size.

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB