Re: First Time!

To: "Chris Tutor" <speed42@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: First Time!
From: "MICHAEL WHITEHOUSE" <whthse@c2i2.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 19:55:34 -0600
Good!  Hopefully you will continue autocrossing.  When I first started I
had the same problems.  Not just that but my brand new Porsche got beaten
by some old fart in a Fiat 124 sedan.  A very humbling day.  That was 30
years ago and I still enjoy autocrossing.  Take care and enjoy yourself.

Michael Whitehouse