Re: New Celica GTS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Celica GTS
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:40:02 GMT
It looks like a G-stock car all the way, the numbers fall right between the
Acura GS-R and the Type R as far as HP to weight,
it seems like it will be a GS contender,

1/2 inch wider, and 2 inches shorter then the type R,
it will have a 6 speed (this might hurt it hits it's Rev limiter @ 60)
about 40lbs lighter then the type R
15 less horsepower
16x6-1/2 wheels (I don't know what the hype R has)

make your own conclusion, It seems to me that Toyota is taking on the
leaders in the classes with this car and the "MR2 Spyder"