Intro of returning subscriber

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intro of returning subscriber
From: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 16:45:22 -0700
I was here way back when...then I left due to immense volume in my
inbox. I got tired of listening to everyone talking about team.net and
me being "out of the loop". So I got off my butt and installed a filter
so now team.net mail goes to its own folder and I can live with it...

Yeah I know there is a digest, but I like this arrangement better, thank
you.  ;-)

For those of you who don't remember me from before I am:

Doug Narby
RE of SouthWest Louisiana Region SCCA

Currently campaigning a Fiat X1/9 in DP  -  Is it pretentious to list
victories? Hope not: I am 3 time DP SowDiv and Trans Louisiana Autocross
winner.

If you are still reading and interested, you can see my car at:

www.e-tribune.com/narby/sports.html

It is for sale for $2800/OBO - that's my major reason for listing the
great winning record - it's the car - buy it and you can win too!
;-)

Thanks - Bye for now.