End of the year but wait the ProSolo is in March;-)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: End of the year but wait the ProSolo is in March;-)
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 06:23:33 -0400
The year is almost over. I have 4 more (well maybe 5) more autocrosses this
year and then it's winter. I'm starting to think about the ProSolo in Ft.
Myers.  It's too far to drive to but I have heard about a thing called an
airplane.  So I'm looking for someone to rent me a ride next March.  I'm
currently driving a 1994 Miata R, used to drive a first gen MR2, and a
911SC, have done poorly at a few ProSolos, and have been autocrossing for 15
years.  So if anyone planning on being at the next ProSolo in Florida is
interested please send me some email.
Thanks,
Steve