Hats off to Mari Clement and the rest of CPR

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hats off to Mari Clement and the rest of CPR
From: Bob Buxton <buxtons@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 05:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
This past weekend I was ask to drive a go kart as a
fill in driver in the Lion County Mini Grand Prix.
Many of the Central PA region members took time off
from other activity's to help work this event and make
it happen.
Not knowing what I was getting into, the team I was
with was very disorganized and sometimes rude to
workers and other participants. (They forgot this was
for fun.) I would like to commend the members of CPR
that worked this event and had to ender a day full of
so much excitement!
If you ever get the chance to go to or drive in one of
these event I recommend it, it is a lot of FUN. But
remember to keep it FUN, FUN, FUN
Thanks to: Mari, Kirk, Dave, Sharrie, John, Phadra,
Larry, Phill, Dwite, Craig and the rest of the crew.

Bob Buxton
CP CRX