Re: Kumho Variance (Was: kumho crack)

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho Variance (Was: kumho crack)
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 05:49:43 -0400

Just thought I start adding more data points to the stew.  I love my 195/55
14 Kumhos. I run a 1994 Miata R with Konis. I run 37psi in the front and
33psi in the back.  Tires don't seem as stiff as the R1s or G-Farces.  I'm
getting about 100 autocross runs per set of tires.  Our courses average
about 50 seconds.

Steve