RE: Source for Sparco Seats?

To: rob@f-body.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Source for Sparco Seats?
From: NASA-VA Jon Felton <nasa-va@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:19:23 -0400
Our favorite place for Sparco is OG Racing just up the road.
Their prices are as good as I have seen.  Check out their
website, www.ogracing.com

Trying to help,

Jon
___
Jon Felton, Director
National Auto Sport Association, Virginia Region
http://www.nasaproracing.com
(804) 573-NASA / nasa-va@juno.com
PO Box 270, Richmond VA 23218-0270
NEXT AUTOX: Sunday Nov 14 @ VA Motorsports Park