RE: AP - I guess it's official

To: "Tom Holt" <tholt@ccsi.com>, "Spokes" <spokes@ccsi.com>,
Subject: RE: AP - I guess it's official
From: "Jodi Fordahl" <soundtire@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:26:32 -0700
Thank you for the congratulations Tom. I'm glad they finally sent the
hardware. We heard of the results of the appeals on Sunday but did not have
official notification so didn't want to say anything.

Thank you to Darryl Havens for loaning us such an awesome car, and to all
the people who helped during Nationals.

Off to see if there's anything waiting for me at home.

-Jodi Fordahl