Re:

To: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "Robert Glover" <rob@f-body.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 09:09:48 -0700
From: David Shreve <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>

> Myself and a friend are looking to acquire a trailer to haul a 99 Miata
and
> a 98 Z28 (at the same time.  What should we be looking for?

If you find such a trailer for rent, please post where and how much it
costs!  Last year, I looked and looked and looked for a two or three-car
trailer to rent, to tow three f-bodies from California to St. Louis and
back.  NOBODY rents them that I could find, and the car dealers that own
them won't rent them, because they use them frequently to move cars back and
forth to the auctions.  To buy one new is about $11,000.  And then where do
you park a 45' long gooseneck/5th wheel trailer? :)

I've seen two-car trailers for a lot less, maybe in the $5k range, but
again, not for rent or loan.  So if you find a source for them, please post!

Rob