RE: What I did this weekend...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What I did this weekend...
From: NASA-VA Jon Felton <nasa-va@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:57:03 -0400
Darren,

Any word on a driver named Allison Duncan in the WGGTS
race - how did she do?  (The reason I ask is because we
are one of her sponsors.)

FYI, I had an equally enjoyable experience with this same
series at Road Atlanta several weeks ago.  (WGGTS, Petit
Le Mans, and 3-hour Motorola Cup race.)  I think Mr. Panoz
is really on to something with these events...

Jon
___
Jon Felton, Director
National Auto Sport Association - Virginia Region
Next event: 11/14 "Big Fast Fall Autocross" @ Petersburg:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/6503/autox/pre_reg.html