French cars and emission testing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: French cars and emission testing
From: Jeanleah@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:47:56 EDT
I think I saw a discussion like this before, but I read it and forgot it.
The new emissions test in Illinois is leave your car go into a glassed-in
area.  No one tells you they are going to drive your car in reverse at 50
miles per hour.  Afterwards when I complained that they were redlining my car
and simultaneously shifting it into reverse (and leaving it in reverse while
the transmission grounded up), they said how do you know, you were in the
waiting area.

btw, I got this cool email address CobraGT@gunsmithcats.com for free for life
by going to www.darkhorsefan.com.  Oh well, I see all of you are too
sophisticated to care about manga.