Re: Sway Bars (2)???

To: rob@f-body.org, diesel@friendlynet.com
Subject: Re: Sway Bars (2)???
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:31:34 EDT
    I have to agree somewhat with the Rob... It doesn't really make sense in
Street Prepared, to let you spend $2,000 on a Trans to update and backdate,
but you can't spend $200.00 on a set of gears that would accomplish the same
thing, and have an equal advantage to both Ford, and GM. Also the subframe
connector rule... another question mark... So... you can build your
suspension to work better than it was designed for, but you can't put
subframes to stop your car from tearing?  Not the most sense in my opinion...
but you are right... They are SCCA rules... and you either choose to live by
them... or run something else.
   Peace,
        Dave

> YOU have been pushing for sfc's and gears.  Not everyone agrees.  In
> fact, the last survey the SEB took showed a STRONG preference for the
> status quo.
> Don't make it sound like EVERYONE is in favor of these changes.  We're
> not.
Yeah, only myself and at least several DOZEN other f-body owners.  Maybe
you don't want change, but a lot of us DO.