The line's been crossed (was Type R replacement)

To: "Robert Glover" <rob@f-body.org>
Subject: The line's been crossed (was Type R replacement)
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:11:35 -0500
Robert Glover spewed:

>What do you call a stereotype that's 100% accurate?

<snip blah, blah, blah>

I haven't often objected to the content of a thread on team.net,
but this time I do. PLEASE take this discussion, and any others
like it you may wish to start, somewhere (anywhere) else. It has
NOTHING to do with autox.

If you sincerely believe that an individual's behavior is
deterministically tied to his choice of car and/or modifications,
you're certainly entitled to that belief. It's a free country.
There are far more receptive forums for expressing those beliefs
than team.net, however. Please find one.

TIA,

Jay