Re: Car reclassing date?

To: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Car reclassing date?
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:46:46 -0500
Jeff Cashmore wrote:
> No one seems to know where the Type R will end up but most people seem to be
> taking for granted the SP reclasses, Celica/MX6 to ES, 1.6 Miata to CS,
> etc.

Maybe re-stating what you just said, but isn't that because it is
required to publish proposed classing changes for member comment in
certain amount of time?  (Like you, I don't know how long that time
period actually is)  This has been done for the SP thing, the Celica's
and the Miata's already.  I'm pretty sure it has not been done for the
Type R, leading me to further beleive that it is not possible for this
move to take place before the '00 season.  Is that right?

PLW